PB GUID: bddecf3740aa4a464fcc32318ac5ba61

Caught by PBSS (MODELHACK)

[Image: pb000919.png]

Now Globally BANNED at GGC
[Image: -4K-DRAGON.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes -4k-])RAG()N's post:
  • Angry
Staff
I thought I'd share this with you from my private messages so you know what's happening in the background. He's vigorously professing his innocence. I'll allow him to try and convince me otherwise but at this stage nothing has changed. I'm still filthy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BrigadistaBWB Wrote: Wrote:
maheralwan Wrote: Wrote:Hey briga. If punkbuster caught me cheating wouldn't it have banned me?? How did i join the server if i was banned????? Whoever was banned by punkbuste therfore wasn't and according to 4k server i haven't played since 14th of august why did you wait at least 2 weeks to shame me. 

This is my real name why the fuck would i tarnish it!!!!! 

I know this may sound pathetic to you but you guys were my only social contacts in australia this is hitting me hard to you this is just a game to me this was my only human contact here 

Look mate, I'm pretty shitty. I don't know how or why this has happened, but here's the screenshot: http://ibb.co/fm29Uv

It's from Siege of Shanghai, it shows what you can see at your end of your screen. It's clear as day, from your view you can see the opponent through the bridge underneath.

I'm not the one you're going to have to convince on this. I'm just the bloke most pissed because I enjoyed playing with you.

Anyway, good luck.
thanks but its really shitty that none of you believe me although you can tell that by my fucking response that it wasnt me who ever used my name fucked me hard. And i played with grumpy old farts right before the drama and darth rekt was insulting me i thought he was just being petty but now it makes sence. anyway im banned thats that and you wont believe me but just know you were a terrible person for attacking me without hearing me out. From what i can tell you guys had a fight with me before or something because none of you ever attacked any of the cheaters caught while we were playing you just banned them. anyway thank you for your response at least you didnt ignore me. 

maheralwan Wrote: Wrote:Hey briga. If punkbuster caught me cheating wouldn't it have banned me?? How did i join the server if i was banned????? Whoever was banned by punkbuste therfore wasn't and according to 4k server i haven't played since 14th of august why did you wait at least 2 weeks to shame me. 

I know this may sound pathetic to you but you guys were my only social contacts in australia this is hitting me hard to you this is just a game to me this was my only human contact here 

Look mate, I'm pretty shitty. I don't know how or why this has happened, but here's the screenshot: http://ibb.co/fm29Uv

It's from Siege of Shanghai, it shows what you can see at your end of your screen. It's clear as day, from your view you can see the opponent through the bridge underneath.

I'm not the one you're going to have to convince on this. I'm just the bloke most pissed because I enjoyed playing with you.

Anyway, good luck.
fucking hell found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check the name on the picture !!!! thats not my name !!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've responded to ask him to show me where his name is wrong, because I can't see it. Let's see what he comes back with.
Staff
Your a terrible person for attacking him without hearing him out Mr Briggles lol

PBSS don't lie maheralwan 
As soon as your PBSS has been processed I'll update this thread.

• BrigadistaBWB
Staff
New Name: MarkAlwan
Changed again now Mark-KIRSAYTA

Staff
(28-08-2017, 05:21 PM)BrigadistaBWB Wrote: I thought I'd share this with you from my private messages so you know what's happening in the background. He's vigorously professing his innocence. I'll allow him to try and convince me otherwise but at this stage nothing has changed. I'm still filthy.

Anyway, good luck.
thanks but its really shitty that none of you believe me although you can tell that by my fucking response that it wasnt me who ever used my name fucked me hard. And i played with grumpy old farts right before the drama and darth rekt was insulting me i thought he was just being petty but now it makes sence. anyway im banned thats that and you wont believe me but just know you were a terrible person for attacking me without hearing me out. From what i can tell you guys had a fight with me before or something because none of you ever attacked any of the cheaters caught while we were playing you just banned them. anyway thank you for your response at least you didnt ignore me. 

Anyway, good luck.
fucking hell found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check the name on the picture !!!! thats not my name !!!!!!

I've responded to ask him to show me where his name is wrong, because I can't see it. Let's see what he comes back with.

I attacked who now? I only saw he was online at the same time as you guys and I was in squad with you, didn't even type anything in chat... What's he been smoking/drinking?
Staff
Now Globally BANNED at GGC

• Angry
Staff
https://www.ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/...maheralwan

Say cheese....
Staff
[Image: boom-copy.png]

[Image: maheralwan.jpg]

Staff
oh look maheralwan came back and tried to enter our server under a new name

[Image: kapow.png]

Your still out!!

New Name: Markzmark

-4K- Platoon   -4K- Battlefield 4 Server   -4K- LeaderBoard   -4K- Facebook Page   -4K- YouTube Channel