Dismiss this notice
Please use a legit Email address when registering
All accounts made with dodgy email address will be deleted

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GodXyrus = Stat Padding
Staff
Permanently banned for Stat Padding, for being a cheeky little fucktard and provoking me to ban him.

Cptn Crispy
:yarr:
Cptn Crispy
Cool

[Image: signature.png?pid=700]
Staff
"Stat Padding \ Boosting"
Examples of abuse in Official Servers and Ranked Servers in violation of the TOS include, but are not limited to:
  • Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo etc.
    Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
    Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
    Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario such as 'flagrun'

I have come across a lot of these players lately in my Squad they are a high rank but are useless and can not play at all,
[Image: -4K-DRAGON.png]

Staff
Nice work..... :yuush:
Staff
-4K-])RAG()N Wrote:"Stat Padding \ Boosting"
Examples of abuse in Official Servers and Ranked Servers in violation of the TOS include, but are not limited to:
  • Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo etc.
    Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
    Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
    Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario such as 'flagrun'

I have come across a lot of these players lately in my Squad they are a high rank but are useless and can not play at all,

Good work, I like this. I will add it into the text of the ban post next time I come across someone doing it.

:CCL:
Cptn Crispy
Cool

[Image: signature.png?pid=700]
-4K- Platoon   -4K- Battlefield 4 Server   -4K- LeaderBoard   -4K- Facebook Page   -4K- YouTube Channel